At Jonathan Wesley, we value all our associates growth and development which makes them our greatest asset. All of our associates are personally trained by us and are cross-trained in sales, marketing, human resources, administration, budgeting, leadership and management. All of our promotions are internal and based on an individual’s performance with no seniority.
We're not always hiring, but when we do...
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join our team. Our team members are the most interesting and outgoing individuals in the room. And when we are all in the same room....forgetaboutit!
We look beyond the resume. We want to make sure that all team members fit into our company culture as well. The attributes we look for can't always be found on your resume.
If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
Why work for Jonathan Wesley?
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Competitive weekly guaranteed pay
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, dinners, concerts, electronics, etc.
- Financial benefits available in management
- We allow social media for work purposes
- Formal rotational training
- Personal / sick / vacation days
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Franklin Covey, advertising, social media, SEO, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more
- Advancement opportunities
- Our Management team has won such awards as “Promoting Manager of the Year”, “Most Improved Manager” and “Rookie Manager of the Year”
- Beautiful location
- Fun company events for philanthropy, high performance recognition, team building, networking and continued training